- PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Date. The date form is prepared.
- P/CR Number. P/CR Number assigned for control purposes.
- Originator. Printed name of person originating the P/CR form.
- Activity Code. The activity and code name or number of individual originating the P/CR form.
- Telephone/Ext. Originator's office telephone number, and extension (if applicable ).
- Title. Name used to identify problem/change.
- Category. Circle appropriate category associated with problem/change being reported.
- Plans “ One of the plans developed for the project
- Concept “ The operational concept
- Requirements “ The system or software requirements
- Design “ The design of the system or software
- Code “ The software code
- Database/data file “ A database or data file
- Test information “ Test plans, test descriptions, or test reports
- Manuals “ The user , operator, or support manuals
- Other “ Other software products
- Priority. Circle appropriate priority code, 1 “ 5.
- Prevent the accomplishment of an operational or mission essential capability
- Jeopardize safety, security, or other requirement designated "critical"
- Adversely affect the accomplishment of an operational or mission-essential capability and no work-around solution is known
- Adversely affect technical, cost, or schedule risks to the project or to life-cycle support of the system, and no work-around solution is known
- Adversely affect the accomplishment of an operational or mission-essential capability but a work-around solution is known
- Adversely affect technical, cost, or schedule risks to the project or to life-cycle support of the system, but a work-around solution is known
- Result in user/operator inconvenience or annoyance but does not affect a required operational or mission-essential capability
- Result in inconvenience or annoyance for development or support personnel, but does not prevent the accomplishment of those responsibilities
- Any other effect
- Problem/Change Description. Write a description of the problem/ change. Develop a word picture of events leading up to the problem. Structure statements so that the programmer/ test analyst can duplicate the situation. Cite equipment being used, unusual con .guration, etc. Indicate consoles on line, modes, etc., if applicable. If continuation sheets are required, .ll in page _____ of _______ at the top of the P/CR form.
- Corrective Action: A description, by the programmer/tester, of actions taken to resolve the reported problem or to complete the requested change.
- Actions Taken: Enter the status/disposition and date to indicate the current status. When the status changes, line out the old status and date and enter the appropriate new status and date.
- QA Sign-off. Signature by designated quality assurance (QA) organization member authorizing implementation of the corrective change(s) and certifying the correctness and completeness of the change(s).