1. Acampora, A., An architecture and methodology for mobile-executed handoff in cellular ATM networks, IEEE J. Selected Areas Commun., 12 (8), 1365–1375, 1994.
2. Bush, S., "Handoff mechanism for mobile ATM systems," Internet draft, 1995.
3. Seshan, S., Low latency handoff for cellular data networks, Ph.D. diss., University of California, Berkeley, 1995.
4. Racherla, G., Radhakrishnan, S., and Sekharan, C.N., A framework for evaluation of rerouting in connection-oriented mobile networks, Technical report, School of Computer Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 1998.
5. Toh, C-K., The design and implementation of a hybrid handover protocol for multimedia wireless LANs, Proc. ACM Mobicom, Berkeley, California, November 1995.
6. Toh, C-K., A unifying methodology for handovers of heterogeneous connections in wireless ATM networks, in Computer Communication Review, 1997, pp. 12–30.
7. Akyol, B. and Cox, D., Handling mobility in a wireless ATM network, Proc. IEEE InfoCom 96, 3, 8, 1405–1413, March 1996.
8. Akyol, B. and Cox, D., Rerouting for handoff in a wireless ATM network, IEEE Personal Commun., 3 (5), 26–33, 1996.
9. Naylon, J. et al., Low-latency handover in a wireless ATM LAN, IEEE J. Selected Areas Commun., 16 (6), 909–921, 1998.
10. Srivastava, M. and Mishra, P.P., Effect of connection rerouting on application performance in mobile networks, IEEE Trans. Comput., 47 (4), 371–390, 1998.
11. Keeton, K. et al., Providing connection-oriented network services to mobile hosts, Proc. USENIX Symposium on Mobile and Location Independent Computing, Cambridge, Massachusetts, August 1993, pp. 83–102.
12. Ghai, R. and Singh, S., An architecture and communication protocol for picocellular networks, IEEE Personal Commun., Third Quarter, 36–47, 1994.
13. Toh, C-K., Performance evaluation of crossover switch discovery algorithms for wireless ATM LANs, Proc. IEEE InfoCom, San Francisco, March 1996, pp. 1380–1387.
14. Rekhter, Y. and Perkins, C., Optimal routing for mobile hosts using IPs loose source route option, IETF RFC, 1992.
15. Teraoka, F. et al., VIP: a protocol providing host mobility, Commun. ACM, 37 (8), 67–75, 1994.
16. Mobile IP Working Group, Routing support for IP mobile hosts, Internet draft, 1993.
17. Wada, H. et al., Mobile computing environment based on Internet packet forwarding, Proc. USENIX Tech. Conf., San Diego, California, Winter 1993, pp. 503–517.
18. Biswas, S.K., Handling real-time traffic in mobile networks, Ph.D. diss., University of Cambridge, 1994.
19. Yuan, R., Biswas, S.K., and Raychaudhuri, D., Mobility support in a wireless ATM network, Proc. 5th Workshop on Third Generation Wireless Information Networks, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1995, pp. 335–45.
20. Eng, K.Y. et al., A wireless broadband ad-hoc ATM local area network, ACM J. Wireless Networks (WINET), 1 (2), 161–174, 1995.
21. Ramanathan, S. and Streenstrup, M., A survey of routing techniques for mobile communication networks, ACM/Baltzer Mobile Networks Appl., Special issue on Routing in Mobile Communications Networks, 1 (2), 89–104, 1996.
22. Cohen, R. and Segall, A,. Connection management and rerouting in ATM networks, Internet draft, 1998.
23. Ramjee, R., La Porta, T.F., Kurose, J., and Towsley, D., Performance evaluation of connection rerouting schemes for ATM-based wireless networks, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, 6 (3), 249–261, 1998.
24. Song, M., Choi, Y., and Kim, C., Connection-information-based connection rerouting for connection oriented mobile communication networks, Distributed Systems Engineering, 5, 47–65. 1998.
25. EIA/TIA, IS-41(c), Cellular radio telecommunications intersystem operations, 1995.
26. Racherla, G., Radhakrishnan, S., and Sekharan, C.N., A distributed rerouting algorithm for mobile-mobile connections in connection-oriented mobile networks, Proc. 7th Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. Networks (ICCCN), September 1998, pp. 40–44.
27. Wu, O.T.W. and Leung, V.C.M., B-ISDN architectures and protocols to support wireless personal communications internetworking, Proc. PIMRC'95, Toronto, Canada, September 1995.