The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in the chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- You are defining sites for an organization that has three sets of LANs, each connected by a T1 line. How many sites should you define?
- You have placed the minimum number of domain controllers into sites for your organization. What are the reasons for placing additional domain controllers into sites?
- You are configuring site links and you want to set up a site link table for your site topology plan. What configuration information should you include in the table?
- Describe how Active Directory data is replicated between bridgehead servers during intersite replication. Then describe how Active Directory is replicated from the bridgehead server to other domain controllers within a site.
- You are assigning the infrastructure master role to a domain controller that has been designated as the global catalog server. Explain why you should do this only under certain conditions and explain those conditions.