The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- Which key is associated with the creation of digital signatures, the public key or the private key? Explain your answer.
- What security credential(s) are in use if you are supporting client computers running Windows 2000 and Windows NT that authenticate to servers running Windows 2000 Server and Windows NT Server?
- How can a security template be used to facilitate configuration and analysis of security settings?
- Where is the Certificate Services Enrollment page and what is its purpose?
- What steps must you follow to enable auditing of specific file objects on domain controllers in a domain where Group Policy is enabled?