1. M.E. Fagan. Design and code inspections to reduce errors in program development. IBM System Journal, (3), 1976.
2. M.E. Fagan. Advances in software inspections. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, SE-12(7), 1986.
3. T. Gilb and D. Graham. Software Inspection. Addison-Wesley, 1993.
4. 4. R.B. Grady and T.V. Slack. Key lessons learned in achieving widespread inspection use. IEEE Software, July 1994.
5. E.F. Weller. Lessons learned from three years of inspection data. IEEE Software, Sept. 1993.
6. R.G. Ebenau and S.H. Strauss. Software Inspection Process. McGraw Hill, 1993.
7. D.P. Freedman and G.M. Weinberg. Handbook of Walkthroughs, Inspections, and Technical Reviews: Evaluating Programs, Projects, and Products. Dorset House, 1990.
8. D.H. Kitson and S.M. Masters. An analysis of SEI software process assessment results: 1987 1991. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Software Engineering, 1993.
9. P. Jalote and M. Haragopal. Overcoming the NAH syndrome for inspection deployment. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Software Engineering, 1998.