1. Richardson, T. et al., Teleporting in an X window system environment, IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, 1(3), 6–12, 1994.
2. Perkins, C., Ed., "IP Mobility Support for IPv4," IETF RFC 2002, Oct. 1996.
3. Ford, P., Rekhter, Y., and Braun, H.-W., Improving the routing and addressing of IP, IEEE Network, May 1993.
4. Deering, S. and Hinden, R., "Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification," IETF RFC 2460, Dec. 1998.
5. Montenegro, G., "Reverse Tunneling for Mobile IP," IETF RFC 2344, May 1998.
6. Perkins, C., Ed., "IP Mobility Support for IPv4," IETF RFC 3220, Jan. 2002.
7. "Principles of universal personal telecommunication (UPT)," ITU-T Recommendation F.850, Mar. 1993.
8. Rosenberg, J. et al., "SIP: Session Initiation Protocol," Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Internet draft, Feb. 2002.
9. Maniatis, P. et al., The Mobile People Architecture, Mobile Computing and Communications Review, July 1999.
10. Wang, H. et al., ICEBERG: An Internet-core network architecture for integrated communications, IEEE Personal Communications, Aug. 2000.
11. The Ninja Project, http://ninja.cs.berkeley.edu/.
12. Distefano, A. and Santoro, C., "NetChaser: Agent Support for Personal Mobility," IEEE Internet Computing, March–April 2000, 74–79.
13. Bellavista, P., Corradi, A., and Stefanelli, C., Mobile agent middleware for mobile computing, IEEE Computer, 34 (3), 73–81, 2001.
14. Thanh, D. et al., Using Mobile Agent Paradigm in Mobile Communications, Ericsson Conference Software Engineering, 1999.
15. Takashio, K., Soeda, G., and Tokuda, H., A Mobile Agent Framework for Follow-Me Applications in Ubiquitous Computing Environment, International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshop, 2001.
16. Thai, B. et al., Integrated personal mobility architecture: a complete personal mobility solution, MONET Journal on Personal Environment Mobility in Multi-Provider and Multi-Segment Networks, submitted, 2002.
17. Perkins, C. and Johnson, D., "Route Optimization in Mobile IP," IETF Internet draft, Nov. 2000, work in progress.
18. Johnson, D. and Perkins, C., "Mobility Support in IPv6," IETF Internet draft, May 2002, work in progress.
19. Jain, R. et al., Mobile Internet Access and QoS Guarantees Using Mobile IP and RSVP with Location Registers, Proc. IEEE ICC'98, June 1998.
20. Wedlund, E. and Schulzrinne, H., Mobility Support using SIP, Proc. ACM WoWMo'99, Aug. 1999.
21. Landfeldt, B. et al., SLM, A Framework for Session Layer Mobility Management, Proc. IEEE ICCCN, Oct. 1999.
22. Maltz, D. and Bhagwat, P., MSOCKS: An Architecture for Transport Layer Mobility, Proc. IEEE INFOCOM'98, Mar. 1998.
23. Snoeren, A. and Balakrishnan, H., An End-to-End Approach to Host Mobility, ACM/IEEE Mobicom'00, Aug. 2000.
24. Gustafsson, E., Jonsson, A., and Perkins, C., "Mobile IP Regional Registration," IETF Internet draft, Mar. 2001, work in progress.
25. Foo, S. and Chua, K.C., Regional Aware Foreign Agent Scheme for Mobile-IP, Proc. MoMuC'99, Nov. 1999.
26. McCann, P. et al., "Transparent Hierarchical Mobility Agents (THEMA)," IETF Internet draft, Mar. 1999 (outdated).
27. Ramjee, R. et al., IP-based access network infrastructure for next-generation wireless data networks, IEEE Personal Communications, 7 (4), 2000.
28. Campbell, A. et al., Design, implementation, and evaluation of Cellular IP, IEEE Personal Communications, Aug. 2000.
29. Acharya, A. et al., Mobility support for IP over wireless ATM, IEEE Personal Communications, Apr. 1998.
30. Zhong, R. et al., "Integration of Mobile IP and MPLS," IETF Internet draft, June 2000 (outdated).
31. Terzis, A. et al., "RSVP operation over IP tunnels," IETF RFC 2746, Jan. 2000.
32. Bernet, Y. et al., "A Framework for Integrated Services Operation over DiffServ Networks," IETF RFC 2998, Nov. 2000.
33. Black, D., "Differentiated Services and Tunnels," IETF RFC 2983, Oct. 2000.
34. Fikouras, N. et al., Performance of TCP and UDP during Mobile IP Handoffs in Single-Agent Subnetworks, Proc. IEEE WCNC'99, Sep. 1999.
35. Fladenmuller, A. and De Silva, R., The effect of mobile IP handoffs on the performance of TCP, ACM/Baltzer MONET, 4 (2), 1999.
36. El Malki, K. and Soliman, H., "Fast Handoffs in Mobile IPv4," IETF Internet draft, Sep. 2000, work in progress.
37. Calhoun, P. et al., "Foreign Agent Assisted Hand-off," IETF Internet draft, Nov. 2000, work in progress.
38. Liu, G. and Maguire, G. Jr., A class of mobile motion prediction algorithms for wireless mobile computing and communications, ACM/Baltzer MONET, 1 (2), 1996.
39. Levine, D., Akyildiz, I., and Naghshineh, M., A resource estimation and call admission algorithm for wireless multimedia networks using the shadow cluster concept, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, 5 (1), Feb. 1997.
40. Oliveira, C., Kim, J., and Suda, T., An Adaptive Bandwidth Reservation Scheme for High-speed Multimedia Wireless Networks, IEEE JSAC, 16 (6), Aug. 1998.
41. Liu, T., Bahl, P., and Chlamtac, I., Mobility modeling, location tracking, and trajectory prediction in wireless ATM networks, IEEE JAC, 16 (6), Aug. 1998.
42. Talukdar, A., Badrinath, B., and Acharya, A., MRSVP: A resource reservation protocol for an integrated services network with mobile hosts, to appear in ACM/WINET, May 1999.
43. Pajares, A. et al., An Approach to Support Mobile QoS in an Integrated Services Packet Network, Proc. IQWiM Workshop, Apr. 1999.
44. Awduche, D. and Agu, E., Mobile Extensions to RSVP, Proc. IEEE ICCN'97, 1997.
45. Mahadevan, I. and Sivalingam, K., Architecture and experimental results for quality of service in mobile networks using RSVP and CBQ, ACM/Baltzer Wireless Network, 6 (3), July 2000.
46. Terzis, A., Srivastava, M., and Zhang, L., A Simple QoS Signaling Protocol for Mobile Hosts in the Integrated Services Internet, Proc. IEEE INFOCOM'99, Mar. 1999.
47. Terzis, A. et al., "RSVP operation over IP tunnels," IETF RFC 2746, Jan. 2000.
48. Acampora, A. and Naghshineh, M., An architecture and methodology for mobile-executed handoff in cellular ATM networks" IEEE JACS, 12 (8), Oct. 1994.
49. Levine, D., Akyildiz, I., and Naghshineh, M., A resource estimation and call admission algorithm for wireless multimedia networks using the shadow cluster concept, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, 5 (1), Feb. 1997.
50. Bharghavan, V. and Mysore, J., Profile Based Next-Cell Prediction in Indoor Wireless LANs, Proc. IEEE SICON'97, Apr. 1997.
51. Jain, R., Sadeghi, B., and Knightly, E., Toward Coarse-Grained Mobile QoS, Proc. ACM WoWMoM'99, Aug. 1999.
52. Ramanathan, P., Sivalingam, K., Agrawal, P., and Kishore, S., "Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes During Handoff for Mobile Multimedia Wireless Networks," IEEE/JSAC, 17(7), July 1999, pp. 1270–1283.
53. Chan, J. et al., Integrating Mobility Prediction and Resource Pre-allocation into a Home-Proxy Based Wireless Internet Framework, Proc. IEEE ICON 2000, Sep. 2000.
54. Landfeldt, B., Seneviratne, A., and Diot, C., User Services Assistant: An End-to-End Reactive QoS Architecture, Proc. IWQOS98, Napa, California, 1998.
55. Ardon, S. et al., Mobile Aware Server Architecture: A DIstributed Proxy Architecture for Content Adaptation, INET2001, Stockholm, 2001.
56. Fox, A. et al., Adapting to network and client variation using active proxies: lessons and perspectives, IEEE Personal Communications, Aug. 1998.
57. "Performance Enhancing Proxies," http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-pep-05.txt
58. Lange, D. and Oshima, M., Programming and Deploying Java Mobile Agents with Aglets, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1998.
59. The Mobile Agent List, http://mole.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/mal/mal.html
60. Jung, E. et al., Mobile Agent Network for Support Personal Mobility, Proc. International Conference on Information Network (ICOIN), 1998, pp. 131–136.
61. Di Stefano, A. and Santoro, C., NetChaser: Agent Support for Personal Mobility, IEEE Internet Computing, Mar.–Apr. 74–79, 2000.