The following questions reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you're unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try again. Appendix A, "Questions and Answers," provides answers to the questions.
- List at least four phases or milestones at which you need to make a backup prior to moving to the next phase.
- What potential problems might you encounter when using tape backups during an inter-forest restructure?
- List two advantages of imaging.
- List four network services that require consideration to allow ongoing user and machine authentication during the migration.
- Speculate on how you can keep a DHCP service available while the DHCP server is being migrated.
- Discuss two alternative methods to plan for extra servers to handle business continuity during the migration of network services.