1. B.W. Boehm. Software Engineering Economics. Prentice Hall, 1981.
2. V.R. Basili and A. Turner. Iterative enhancement, a practical technique for software development. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 1(4), 1975.
3. H. Gomma and D.B.H. Scott. Prototyping as a tool in the specification of user requirements. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Software Engineering, pp. 333 341, 1981.
4. B.W. Boehm. A spiral model of software development and enhancement. IEEE Computer, May 1988.
5. P. Jalote. CMM in Practice: Processes for Executing Software Projects at Infosys. Addison-Wesley, 2000.
6. W. Humphrey. Managing the Software Process. Addison-Wesley, 1989.
7. M.P. Ginsberg and L.H. Quinn. Process Tailoring and the Software Capability Maturity Model. Technical Report, Software Engineering Institute, CMU/ SEI-94-TR-024, 1995.
8. B.W. Boehm. Improving software productivity. IEEE Computer, Sept. 1987.