1. Fainberg, M. and Goodman, D., Maximizing performance of a wireless LAN in the presence of Bluetooth, Proc. 3rd IEEE Workshop on Wireless LANs, 2001.
2. Grass, E. et al., On the single-chip implementation of a Hiperlan/2 and IEEE802.11a capable modem, IEEE Pers. Commun., 8 (6), 48–57, 2001.
3. Eriksson, M. et al., System performance with higher level modulation in the GSM/EDGE radio access network, IEEE Globecom, 5, 3065–3069, 2001.
4. Ala-Laurila, J., Mikkonen, J., and Rinnemaa, J., Wireless LAN access network architecture for mobile operators, IEEE Communications Magazine, 39(11), 82–89, 2001.
5. Noerenberg, J., Bridging wireless protocols, IEEE Communications Magazine, 39(11), 90–97, 2001.
6. Haartsen, J.C., The Bluetooth radio system, IEEE Pers. Commun., 7 (1), 28–36, 2000.
7. Gossain, H., de Morais Cordeiro, C., and Agrawal, D.P., Multicast: wired to wireless, IEEE Communications Magazine, 40(6)116–123, June 2002.
8. Navas, J.C. and Imielinski, T., Geographic addressing and routing, Proc. Mobicom '97, Budapest, Hungary, September 1997.
9. Goodman, D.J., The wireless Internet: promises and challenges, Computer, 33 (7), 36–41, 2000.
10. Goodman, D.J. et al., Infostations: a new system model for data and messaging services, Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 969–973, 1997.
11. Iacono, A.L. and Rose, C., Bounds on file delivery delay in an Infostation system, Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 2295–2299, 2000.
12. Grossglauser, M. and Tse, D., Mobility increases the capacity of ad hoc wireless networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 10(4), 477–486, 2002.
13. Blazevic, L., Giordano, S., and Le Boudec, J.-Y., Self organized routing in wide area mobile ad hoc networks, Proc. IEEE Globecom, 5, 2814–2818, 2001.
14. Catovic, A. and Tekinay, S., A New Approach to Minimum Energy Routing for Next Generation Multihop Wireless Networks, J. Communications and Networks, 4(4), 351–362, 2002.
17. Tekinay, S., Adaptive networks for next generation wireless communications: the growing role of peer-to-peer communications, in Wireless Communications and Networking, Sunay, O., Ed., Kluwer, Dordrecht, Netherlands, in press.
18. Yumiba, H., Imai, K., and Yabusaki, M., IP-based IMT network platform, IEEE Pers. Commun., 8 (6), 18, 2001.
19. Park, J.-H., Wireless Internet access for mobile subscribers based on the GPRS/UMTS network, IEEE Communications Magazine, 40(4), 38–49, 2002.
20. Li, J. et al., Public access mobility LAN: extending the wireless Internet into the LAN environment, IEEE Wireless Commun., 9(3), 22–30, 2002.
21. S. Tekinay, Guest Ed., Wireless geolocation systems and services, IEEE Communications Magazine, 36, 36(4), 28, 1998.
22. Sarikaya, B., Ed., Geographic Location in the Internet, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2002.
23. Choi, W.-J. and Tekinay, S., Mobility modeling and management for next generation wireless networks, Proc. Symp. on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications 2001, Aalborg, Denmark, 2001.
24. Iacono, A.L. and Rose, C., Infostations: a new perspective on wireless data networks, in Next Generation Wireless Networks, Tekinay, S., Ed., Kluwer, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 2001.
25. Kobayashi, H., Yu, S.-Z., and Mark, B.L., An integrated mobility and traffic model for resource allocation in wireless networks, Proc. Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia, Boston, 3–63, 2000.
26. Saraydar, C.U., Mandayam, N.B., and Goodman, D.J., Efficient power control via pricing in wireless data networks, IEEE Trans. Commun., 50(2), 291–303, 2002.
27. Goodman, D.J. and Mandayam, N.B., Network Assisted Power Control for Wireless Data, Mobile Networks and Applications, 6(5), 409–418, 2001.