1. Viktor E. Frankl, Man s Search for Meaning: An Introduction to Logotherapy (Boston: Beacon Press, 4th Edition, 1992), p. 105.
2. Personal conversation, Vienna, Austria, August 6, 1996; See also: Frankl, keynote address, Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference, Anaheim, California, December 12 “16, 1990.
3. Frankl, The Will to Meaning, 1985 lecture, available on tape from Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Publishers, Phoenix, Arizona, ISBN: 1-932462-08-2; See also The Will to Meaning: Foundations and Applications of Logotherapy (New York: Penguin Books, 1988).
4. Viktor E. Frankl, Psychotherapy and Existentialism (New York: Washington Square Press, 1967), p. 27.
5. Viktor E. Frankl, The Doctor and the Soul: From Psychotherapy to Logotherapy (New York: Random House, 1986), p. 130 “31.