The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in the chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- On which computer do you set an audit policy to audit a folder that is located on a member server that belongs to a domain?
- What is the difference between what the audit policy settings track for directory service access and object access?
- When you view a security log, how do you determine if an event failed or was successful?
- How are user rights different from permissions?
- What is a security template and why is it useful?
- Where does the Security Configuration and Analysis console store information for performing configuration and analysis functions?