1. M. Sablatash and M. Sellathurai, "Methods for Interference Mitigation by and into UWB Communication Systems, Including Techniques Based on Multi-Band Techniques and on Wavelets," online article, http://www.ece.queensu.ca/symposium/papers/8C_5.pdf
2. N. H. Lehmann and A. M. Haimovich, "The Power Spectral Density of a Time Hopping UWB Signal: A Survey," online article, http://web.njit.edu/~haimovic/publication/LehmannUWBST.pdf , June 2004.
3. G. D. Hingorani and J. Hancock, "A Transmitted Reference System for Communication in Random or Unknown Channels," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 293301, September 1965.
4. F. Nekoogar and F. Dowla, "Multiple Access in Ultra-Wideband Communications Using Multiple Pulses," in Wireless Data Communications Onboard Spacecraft-Technology and Applications Workshop, ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, April 1416, 2003.
5. J. D. Choi and W. E. Stark, "Performance of Autocorrelation Receivers for Ultra-Wideband Communications with PPM in Multipath Channels," in 2002 IEEE Conference on Ultra Wideband Systems and Technologies, May 2002.
6. J. Foerster, E. Green, S. Somayazulu, and D. Leeper, "Ultra-Wideband Technology for Short- or Medium-Range Wireless Communications," Intel Technology Journal Q2, 2001.
7. Y. C. Yoon and R. Kohno, "Optimum Multi-user Detection in Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Multiple-Access Communication Systems," in 2002 IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2002.
8. R. Chauhan, "All About Rake Receivers," online article, http://www.geocities.com/rahulscdmapage/RakeReceivers.htm, 2002
9. R. T. Hoctor and H. W. Tomlinson, "An Overview of Delay-Hopped Transmitted-Reference RF Communications," General Electric Research and Development Center Technical Report 2001CRD198, 2002.
10. F. Dowla, F. Nekoogar, and A. Spiridon, "Interference Mitigation in Transmitted-Reference Ultra-Wideband UWB Receivers," in IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APS 2004), Monterey, Calif., June 2026, 2004.
11. R. Hoctor and H. Tomlinson, "Delay-Hopped Transmitted-Reference RF Communications," in 2002 IEEE Conference on Ultra Wideband Systems and Technologies, May 2002.