The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in the chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- Your organization would like to include the languages in which each staff member is proficient in the Active Directory database. What action must you take to accomplish this and why?
- How would you arrange two OUs, Orders and Deliveries, so that the Orders OU has administrative control of the Deliveries OU but the Deliveries OU does not have administrative control of the Orders OU?
- You are considering adding global catalog servers to your network. What are the advantages of such an action? Disadvantages?
- Your client requires all Windows computers in his organization to display the company logo as the background wallpaper. What action should you take?
- Your network has a parent domain named stateuniversity.microsoft.com. You want to add a child domain named stateuniversity.expedia.com to form a tree. Can you arrange these domains in a tree? Why or why not?