1. International Standards Organization. Information Technology Software Product Evaluation Quality Characteristics and Guidelines for Their Use. ISO/IEC IS 9126, Geneva, 1991.
2. N.E. Fenton and S.L. Pfleeger. Software Metrics: A Rigorous and Practical Approach, second edition. International Thomson Computer Press, 1996.
3. B. Boehm. Software Engineering Economics. Prentice Hall, 1981.
4. A.L. Goel. Software reliability models: Assumptions, limitations and applicability. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 11, 1985.
5. S.H. Kan. Metrics and Models in Software Quality Engineering. Addison-Wesley, 1995.
6. J.D. Musa, A. Iannino, and K. Okumoto. Software Reliability: Measurement, Prediction, Application. McGraw Hill, 1987.
7. L.H. Putnam and W. Myers. Measures for Excellence: Reliable Software on Time, within Budget. Yourdon Press, 1992.
8. L.H. Putnam and W. Myers. Industrial Strength Software: Effective Management Using Measurement. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1997.
9. P. Jalote. CMM in Practice: Processes for Executing Software Projects at Infosys. Addison-Wesley, 2000.