1. L.H. Putnam and W. Myers. Industrial Strength Software: Effective Management Using Measurement. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1997.
2. R.L. Glass. Software Runaways: Lessons Learned from Massive Software Project Failures. Prentice Hall PTR, 1998.
3. International Standards Organization. ISO 9001, Quality Systems Model for Quality Assurance in Design/Development, Production, Installation, and Services. 1987.
4. International Standards Organization. ISO 9000-3, Guidelines for the Application of ISO9001 to the Development, Supply and Maintenance of Software. 1991.
5. U.K. Dept. of Trade and Industry and British Computer Society. TickIT: A Guide to Software Quality Management System Construction and Certification Using EN29001. 1992.
6. W. Humphrey. Managing the Software Process. Addison-Wesley, 1989.
7. Carnegie Mellon University/Software Engineering Institute. The Capability Maturity Model: Guidelines for Improving the Software Process. Addison-Wesley, 1995.
8. P. Jalote. CMM in Practice: Processes for Executing Software Projects at Infosys. Addison-Wesley, 2000.
9. S. Masters. CMM Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement (CBA-IPI): Method Description. Technical Report, Software Engineering Institute, CMU/SEI-96-TR-007, 1996.
10. Software Engineering Institute. Maturity Profile Report, http://www.sei.cmu.edu/activities/sema/profile.html.