1. Nobel, C., Making 802.11 standards work together, eWeek, July 19, 2000.
2. Staff, N., Psion backtracks on consumer plans, http://news.cnet.com, July 12, 2001.
3. Orlowski, A., Microsoft turns the drill on Bluetooth, August 1, 2001, available at http://www.theregister.co.uk.
4. Ericsson, Ericsson demonstrates HiperLAN 2 prototypes, Press release, December 11, 2000, available at http://www.ericsson.com/press/20001211-0067.html.
5. Khun-Jush, J. et al., HiperLAN type 2 for broadband wireless communication, Ericsson Review, 2, 108, 2000.
6. Haarsten, J., Bluetooth — the universal radio interface for ad hoc, wireless connectivity, Ericsson Review, 3, 110, 1998.
7. Haarsten, J., The Bluetooth radio system, IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, 7, 28, 2000.
8. Bhagwat, P., Perkins, C., and Tripathi, S., Network layer mobility: an architecture and survey, IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, 3, 54, 1996.
9. DARPA, DARPA Internet Program Protocol Specification, Internet RFC 791, 1981.
10. Perkins, C., Mobile IP specification, Internet RFC 2002, 1996.
11. Stallings, W., Mobile IP, The Internet Protocol Journal, 4, 2, 2001.
12. Chesire, S. and Baker, M., Internet mobility 4x4, in ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communications Review, 318, 1994.
13. Johnson, D. and Perkins, C., Route optimization in mobile IP, IETF Mobile-IP draft, July 1995.
14. Mukkamalla S. and Raman, B., Latency and scaling issues in mobile IP, Iceberg Project technical report, University of California, Berkeley, 2001.
15. Caceres, R. and Padmanabhan, V., Fast and scalable handoffs for wireless internetworks, in ACM Mobicom 96, 1996.
16. Soliman, H. et al., Hierarchical MIPv6 mobility management (HMIPv6), Internet draft draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-04.txt, work in progress, July 2001.
17. Perkins, C., Mobile networking through mobile IP, IEEE Internet Computing, 2 (1), 1998.
18. Deering, S. and Hinden, R., Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Internet RFC 1883, 1995.
19. Thomson, S. and Narten, T., IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration, Internet RFC 1971, 1996.
20. Narten, T., Nordmark, E., and Simpson, W., Neighbor discovery for IP version 6 (IPv6), Internet RFC 1970, 1996.
21. Castineyra, I., Chiappa, J., and Steenstrup, M., The Nimrod routing architecture, Internet RFC 1992, 1996.
22. Kirby, G., Locating the user, Communications International, 1995.
23. Toh, C., The design and implementation of a hybrid handover protocol for multimedia wireless LANs, in Proc. 1st International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, 1995.
24. Campbell, A. and Gomez-Castellanos, J., IP micro-mobility protocols, ACM Sigmobile Mobile Computer and Communications Review, 2001.
25. Ramjee, R. et al., IP micro-mobility support using HAWAII, Internet draft draft-ietf-mobileip-hawaii-01.txt, work in progress, July 1999.
26. Ramjee, R. et al., HAWAII: a domain-based approach for supporting mobility in wide-area wireless networks, in IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, 1999.
27. Valko, A., Cellular IP — a new approach to Internet host mobility, ACM Computer Communication Review, 1999.
28. Campbell, A. et al., An overview of cellular IP, in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networks Conference, WCNC, 1999.
29. Chan, J. et al., The challenges of provisioning real-time services in wireless Internet, Telecommunications Journal of Australia, 2000.
30. Helal, A. et al., Towards integrating wireless LANs with wireless WANs using mobile IP, in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networks Conference, WCNC, 2000.
31. Mukkamalla, S. and Raman, B., Latency and scaling issues in mobile IP, ICEBERG Project technical report, University of California, Berkeley, 2001.
32. Legrand, G., Qualit de Service dans les Environnements Internet Mobile, Ph.D. thesis, Universit Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VII, July 2001.
33. Garc a-Mac as, J.A. et al., Quality of service and mobility for the wireless Internet, in ACM/IEEE Mobicom 2001, Workshop on Mobile Internet (WMI), Rome, Italy, July 2001.