The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in the chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- Your design team is defining domains for an organization. What are the four reasons for defining multiple domains?
- Your design team is defining the forest root domain for an organization. What are the reasons for designating an existing domain as a forest root domain? What are the reasons for designating a dedicated domain as the forest root domain?
- Your design team is defining the domain trees for an organization. What is the reason for designating more than one domain tree?
- Your design team is getting ready to create the w-100times.com forest root domain for Wingtip Toys. What should you do before creating the domain?
- Your design team is determining the existing DNS service used by an organization. What DNS services meet the DNS server requirements to support Active Directory? What DNS service allows you to use Active Directory—integrated zones?