Creating a Channel
A channel is a set of properties that you can use to configure BizTalk Messaging Services to process a document that it receives. Channels can be created for a messaging port. Once a channel has processed a document, the document is transported to the destination specified in the associated messaging port.
To create a channel
- Completing the New Messaging Port Wizard automatically starts the New Channel Wizard.
- Type a name for the channel name, and click Next.
- Browse for the specific Organization name, click OK, and then click Next.
- Browse for the specific Inbound documentation name, click OK, and then click Next.
- Browse for the specific Outbound documentation name, click OK and then click Next.
- Click Next again, and then click Finish.