Answering the following questions will reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you’re unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in the appendix.
- What are Active Directory objects and what’s the purpose of the Active Directory schema?
- What are the components of the Active Directory logical structure and the physical structure?
- What are the five operations master roles assigned to one or more domain controllers?
- You’re planning the Active Directory physical structure for your organization. Your network is made up of three domains. Each domain is in a separate geographical location connected by a WAN link, and each location is a fast, reliable LAN with ample bandwidth. One of the LANs includes a Web site that’s set up in a perimeter network, which is connected to the private network through a firewall. What’s the minimum number of Active Directory sites that you should create for this network?
- Your network is made up of two Active Directory sites. You’re configuring a site link between the two sites. You configure replication to occur during nonbusiness hours at intervals of 15 minutes. How often will the directory be replicated during business hours?