Answering the following questions will reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in the appendix.
- Windows 2000 Security Services provides support for multiple security protocols. How does this help with the deployment of security in a heterogeneous network?
- A UNIX client is installed on your organization's network. What security protocols can you use to authenticate the UNIX client when the UNIX client authenticates with Active Directory?
- A company implements its administrative model using a decentralized account management strategy. How will this decentralized strategy affect your Active Directory design?
- An organization has offices around the world. In what way could this affect the security design of the Windows 2000 network?
- You've been hired to create a security plan for a large corporation. When you determine technical requirements for the security plan, what guidelines do you need to follow?
- You've gathered the technical requirements for your security design and have created a lab environment to test the security design. How should you configure the lab environment to ensure that the technical requirements are met?