Answering the following questions will reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in the appendix.
- What role does an organization's security policy play in the design of security plans?
- Most design decisions are a trade-off between competing forces. What are some of the competing forces that are affected when security is increased for a resource?
- What are some methods a security manager can use to ensure that security is maintained after the plan is deployed?
- To maintain current network security, you decide to install service packs as soon as they're released. Will this ensure that you're protected against the latest security vulnerabilities?
- If your organization is bought out by a larger organization, how could this affect your existing security plans?