The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in the chapter. If you are unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try the question again. Answers to the questions can be found in Appendix A, "Questions and Answers."
- What is the primary difference between Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Server?
- What is the major difference between a workgroup and a domain?
- Which of the integral subsystems is responsible for running Active Directory?
- What is the purpose of Active Directory?
- What happens when a user logs on to a domain?
- How would you use the Windows Security dialog box?