The following questions will help you determine whether you have learned enough to move on to the next chapter. If you have difficulty answering these questions, please go back and review the material in this chapter before beginning the next chapter. See Appendix A, "Questions and Answers," for the answers to these questions.
- In what order is Group Policy implemented through the Active Directory structure?
- Name the tasks for implementing Group Policy.
- What is the difference between Block Policy Inheritance and No Override?
- What is the difference between assigning software and publishing software?
- What folders can be redirected?
- What is RIS? What types of remote booting are supported by RIS?
- What does PXE remote boot technology provide?
- What is the RIS boot disk?
- What is an RIPrep image?
- What is the Client Installation wizard?