The following questions will help you determine whether you have learned enough to move on to the next chapter. If you have difficulty answering these questions, please go back and review the material in this chapter before beginning the next chapter. See Appendix A, "Questions and Answers," for the answers to these questions.
- What is the Active Directory schema?
- What is the purpose of an organizational unit (OU)?
- What are sites and domains and how are they different?
- What is the difference between implicit two-way transitive trusts and explicit one-way nontransitive trusts?
- What are the functions of the Active Directory Domains and Trusts, the Active Directory Sites and Services, and the Active Directory Users and Computers consoles?
- When and why would you use an extension?