The following questions reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you're unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try again. Appendix A, "Questions and Answers," provides answers to the questions.
- Why should SID values from the source domain be removed from resources in the destination domain, and what will happen if they aren't?
- Why should the SIDhistory property be removed from users and groups in the destination? What will happen if it isn't removed?
- What are the potential problems when disk quotas are enabled on a volume?
- The user Benw, who is the manager of Research and Development, wants to be able to create and manage users for his division. He has suggested that you create a new domain to allow him to manage them. What would you do instead?
- What is a snap-in and how do you use it?