The following questions reinforce key information presented in this chapter. If you're unable to answer a question, review the appropriate lesson and then try again. Appendix A, "Questions and Answers," provides answers to the questions.
- List three kinds of Windows 2000 trust mechanisms that you might see during a migration.
- What are five default Active Directory containers that are created at installation?
- Which migration methodology is the easiest to perform but contains a higher element of risk?
- List at least three questions to answer that will help determine the order of priority for migrating domains.
- Why might you need to migrate a resource domain before an account domain?
- What's the advantage of migrating a Windows NT environment to two separate Windows 2000 forests?