|Developer name||Kompute Software|
|License price||9 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 2621440 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
KSSplitter is a Windows based utility to break a whole File up into smaller equally Sized Pieces. This is often necessary when transferring the File to another computer such as Network and the Moving of a single Large File is not practical or possible. (Such as the Internet or a small volume disk medium such as floppy disks). KSSplitter is a useful file splitter and file joiner utility.
KSSplitter can be used to break the File into Segments of which size can range from 1K up to the size of the File being Split.
Once the Pieces have been transferred to the Destination Computer, they can easily be re-joined with KSSplitter using the Join Files Feature.
If the Destination Computer does not contain a copy of KSSplitter, the user has the Option of telling KSSplitter to Create a MS-DOS batch File during Splitting that contains commands to automatically rejoin the Pieces.
Files Splitted with KSSplitter can also be rejoinned using Many other simular Utilities such as Tamasoft MasterSplitter.
KSSplitter also features unique features such as automatic virus Scanning of File to be Split and Joined, an Append function for Partially Joined Files and Auto Opening of the File After Joinning.
Here are some key features of "KSSplitter":
· Compatable with most popular Splitter Programs such as Master Splitter.
· Automatic Virus Scanning before Splitting and After Joining..
· Advanced Command Line Parameters for automatic operation.
· Supports writing Pieces directly to Removable Disks
· Full Window Mode replaces the need to switch between Split and Join Windows.
· Auto Open Files after Joining has Completed
· Include Custom Comments that are included with the Pieces.
· Support for Multi-gigabyte sized Files.
· Ability to create a Rejoin MS-DOS Batch file for Computers that do not have a copy of KSSplitter.
· Auto Verify Pieces after splitting to Ensure successful Extraction.
· Split or Join Multiple Files at a time.