|Developer name||Flexense Computing Systems Ltd|
|License price||125 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 5138022 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7|
An advanced file management toolkit allowing one to search and classify files, scan one or more disks or directories.
The FlexTk Ultimate application was designed to apply rule-based, file organizing or data migration policies, synchronize files and directories, monitor one or more disks or directories, analyze storage utilization, copy large amounts of files in a fault-tolerant way, identify duplicate files and free-up wasted storage space.
All file operations are available through a centralized and easy-to-use GUI application with a built-in file navigator allowing one to execute any required command in a single mouse click.
Here are some key features of "FlexTk Ultimate":
File Classification, Categorization and Organizing:
· The FlexTk file management toolkit is capable of scanning disks, network shares and enterprise storage systems, classifying all the existing files and organizing them into a categorized file hierarchy. FlexTk automatically recognizes more than 2000 file types and allows one to browse or export the categorized file hierarchy, perform various actions on specific files or file groups and physically reorganize existing files according to a user-defined list of rules and policies. The FlexTk's built-in file organizing engine allows one to define multiple organizing rules and apply them simultaneously during a single pass through one or more file systems.
Advanced, Rule-Based File Search:
· FlexTk provides powerful and flexible file search capabilities allowing one to search files using multiple search criteria including the file name, file type, file size, access/modification/creation times, text or binary patterns, etc. The user is provided with the ability to define composite search queries using multiple search rules and apply the AND/OR logical operators. Frequently used search queries may be saved in the predefined search list and executed in a single mouse click. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export search results into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text.
Multi-Stream File Synchronization:
· The FlexTk file management toolkit provides advanced file synchronization capabilities allowing one to synchronize files between directories, local disks and network shares. The FlexTk's built-in file synchronization engine offers numerous one-way and two-way file synchronization modes, rule-based file matching capabilities and advanced performance tuning options. Frequently used file synchronization operations may be pre-configured as user-defined commands and executed in a single mouse click. Moreover, FlexTk allows one to create desktop shortcuts for user-defined file synchronization commands and execute them directly from the Windows desktop without the need to start the main FlexTk GUI application.
Fault-Tolerant, High-Speed Data Migration:
· The FlexTk data migration engine allows one to copy vast amounts of data fast, efficiently and reliably. The data migration engine provides recoverable copy operations capable of copying ACLs, security attributes, ownership information and file timestamps. The FlexTk's built-in data migration engine includes flexible copy performance scheduling options allowing one to copy data at various speeds thus minimizing the potential impact on running production systems. The data migration engine is especially optimized for modern hardware platforms and capable of effectively utilizing fast disk drives, powerful RAID controllers, multi-CPU/multi-core servers and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
Real-Time Disk Monitor:
· The FlexTk file management toolkit provides advanced computer users and IT professionals with a disk monitor capable of detecting file system changes in real-time. The disk monitor detects file and directory modifications, creations, deletions, attribute changes, renames, etc. In addition, FlexTk's built-in disk monitor allows one to export change reports into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and text. The disk monitor is available for registered users of FlexTk Ultimate only.
Advanced Storage Utilization Analysis:
· Overtime, disks on home computers and enterprise storage systems collect outdated files wasting storage space and making it difficult to find the required information. The FlexTk file management toolkit includes a built-in storage utilization analyzer allowing one to scan disks and complete storage systems and visualize storage utilization patterns. The user is provided with the ability to browse files and directories sorted by the used storage space, identify disk utilization hotspots and export storage utilization reports into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text.
Duplicate Files Identification and Removal:
· Duplicate files exits in every home computer and enterprise storage system. Sometimes there may be many duplicate files wasting large amounts of disk space for no reason. FlexTk files management toolkit includes a built-in duplicate files finder allowing one to scan hard disks and network shares and detect duplicate files. The user is provided with the ability to delete duplicates or move duplicates to an archive location while keeping file links pointing to original files. In addition, the FlexTk's built-in duplicate files finder allows one to export duplicate files reports into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text.
Built-In Disk Cleaner:
· All Internet browsers and many popular online applications are using the local hard disk to cache web pages, images and video files. Information from visited web sites is stored in your Internet browser's cache, wasting your storage space and compromising your privacy. In general, it is a good practice to cleanup your hard disk once a month. The FlexTk file management toolkit includes a built-in disk cleaner allowing one to cleanup the disk and reclaim wasted storage space.
File Management and Navigation:
· The FlexTk file management toolkit is integrated around a unique file navigator providing file type coloring, a customizable detailed view, a thumbnail view, user-selectable tool panes, file system location bookmarks and advanced file filters. The FlexTk's built-in file navigator allows one to execute any required operation in a single mouse click. Just select one or more files, directories or disks and press a command button on the main toolbar to start the file classification, storage utilization analysis, data migration or duplicate files identification process. In addition, to high-performance copy, move and delete operations, the FlexTk's built in file navigator allowing one to physically wipe sensitive information from the disk thus minimizing the risk of exposing private personal, financial or business information to unauthorized people.
· 31 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds the FlexTk Server SDK and programming API
· Improves pie charts and bars charts
· Fixes a number of bugs