|License price||29 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 3984589 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7|
Diff Commander is a Windows utility that combines directory compare and synchronize functions in one package. It will help you analyze differences between two folders very quckly and easy.
Diff Commander is a great solution for visual comparing and synchronizing of folders. With Diff Commander, your data can be visually synchronized between computers or to the LAN, FTP and to many kind of disk devices - floppy, USB disks, optical drives (RAM) and others.
Moreover, Diff Commander can compare zip archives and interpret them as folders while comparing and synchronizing.
Diff Commander can create a snapshot for synchronization of your data between two computers which have no a direct connection with each other (for example, between office and home computers).
· No synchronization with zip-archives, only comparison;
· No synchronization with snapshot storages, only comparison;
· "Exclude" files filter not work;
· "speed up with keeping of checksum in ADS" option not work;
· "include only by data between..." option not work;
· "include only not older than..." option not work;
· "include only if file size..." option not work;;
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· completely redesigned profile manager;
· new session and session manager. The session - is a logical element, which consists of a profile and comparison pairs (folders, archives so on). You can add multiple comparison pairs per session. Moreover, you can initiate a process of comparison for several sessions at once (the batch mode now is obsolete).
· reset of current column selection after check/uncheck of item;
· app crash if you try initiate "cancel" in batch or session mode during comparing;
· app crashing at choice attempt ftp connections from ftp context menu;
· files without the extension from/to FTP sites aren't copied;
· "Yes to all" and "No to all" confirmations for "Delete both" request not work properly.