|Size||Installation archive size is 521216 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
Windows File Analyzer is an utility that decodes and analyzes some special files used by Windows OS. In these files is interesting information for forensic analysis.
Every analysis results can be printed in user-friendly form. It's designed in Multiple Document Interface.
Here are described individual analyzers:
Thumbnail Database Analyzer
· This analyzer reads Thumbs.db file and displays its content with stored data include image preview.
· It reads files stored usually in Prefetch folder and diggs out stored informaton.
· This tool reads all shortcut files in specified folder and displays data stored in them.
· This analyzer reads specified Index.Dat file and displays its content. Index.Dat files store usually data of Internet Explorer cookies, temporary files or history.
Recycle Bin Analyzer
· This analyzer decodes and displays Info2 files that hold recycle bin content information.