|Developer name||NewSoftwares.net, Inc.|
|License price||25 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 1782579 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
History Clean will let you clean up traces of your PC like deleting cookies, cache, history, typed urls, autocomplete data, recently run documents, find history, email sent/received, websites visited, files deleted and much more.
You can also selectively delete or keep items that you want. For instance, you can set up the program so that it does not delete particular cookies. With its ultra security feature you can eradicate selected files and directories so that they can no longer be recovered.
It also includes startup options and scheduling so that you can run tasks at specific times in stealth mode or after a certain interval automatically without operating the software. Plug-ins for the removal of other application tracks are also supported.
This is useful if you have Windows Media Player tracks or other tracks left by other general purpose software that you wish to remove from your computer.
Here are some key features of "History Clean":
· Works on all flavors of Windows i.e Windows XP/2000/NT/Me/98/95 and is compatible on all disk drives like FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
· Has almost all sorts of privacy related functions and unlike other tools you can select which items to delete and which to keep.
· File deletion (eradication) beyond recovery so that you personal files can't be recovered by using a file recovery software.
· Scheduling options so that you set a specific time for cleaning. Can delete your tracks simultaneously, while you are surfing the net.
· Stealth mode supported with hotkey activation. In the stealth mode, the program doesn't even shows itself in the task manager.
· Select and keep the cookies, typed urls and browser history that you do not wish to wipe out.
· Limited to 15 days.