|Developer name||Exile Software|
|License price||39.95 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 1572864 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
TypeMate is a professional application designed to convert shortcut keystrokes into full phrases or sentences! TypeMate works with almost any Windows application that can accept text input, including Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and many more.
TypeMate allows you to define your own shortcut sequences, which can be used to trigger the complete phrase or sentence. Each shortcut sequence can have multiple expansions, allowing you to select between them as you type.
TypeMate is also able to provide suggestions to complete the word that you are currently typing, and is supplied with both US and UK English dictionaries containing over 110,000 words. English not your first language? No problem - TypeMate allows you to create your own dictionaries too.
Here are some key features of "TypeMate":
TypeMate Runs in the Windows System Tray:
· TypeMate runs in the Windows system tray, so it stays out of your way when you don't need it.
TypeMate Expands Shortcut Text:
· As you type a shortcut phrase that you have defined, TypeMate pops up with a list of suggested expansions. You can even define multiple expansions for a single shortcut, and then access them using the mouse or the function keys.
TypeMate Automatically Inserts The Expansion:
· Once you have seleted an expansion, TypeMate replaces the shortcut that you typed with the full text!
TypeMate Suggests Words Too:
· If you use TypeMate's built-in auto complete dictionary, it will suggest words for you as you type!
· The unregistered version can load a maximum of 5 autocomplete phrases
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a minor bug fix, and also changes the terms of the trial version.