|Developer name||Engineering Information Technologies|
|License price||14.95 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 9437184 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7|
eBook Organizer is a handy application that was designed in order to provide you with an easy to use means of keeping track of all your ebooks. it supports several document formats so you'll be able to manage more than PDF books.
Here are some key features of "eBook Organizer":
· Manage eBook files (e.g. PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, CHM, MP3, LIT, EBO, and any user-defined file types).
· Manage hard copy books.
· Scan computer for existing eBook files and add to library automatically.
· Download book information (e.g. title, author, cover image, ISBN, publisher, publish date, etc.) by book title.
· Download book information by ISBN.
· Download detailed author information if available.
· Support unlimited user-defined eBook document file types (i.e. file extensions).
· Support unlimited level of user-defined categories.
· Support unlimited number of books in each category.
· Support up to 50 tags being attached to each book in library.
· Support same book in multiple categories.
· Support drag-and-drop of books from Windows Explorer to library, category to category, and books between categories.
· Support book detail view and cover image view.
· Support C.B.I., Customized Book Information, in case the pre-defined book information fields are not enough.
· Support book rating.
· Display books organized by all the pre-defined book info, such as Authors, Publishers, File Extension, etc, and by all the user defined CBIs.
· Monitor computer for new eBook files downloaded or created, and add new eBook to library automatically.
· Consolidate eBook files to a centralized directory.
· Add customized comments for each book.
· Search for books by key words in all book information fields.
· Export books from library to HTML or Excel CSV report.
· Browse and read PDF files within the program.
· Windows Installer 3.1 or higher
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Evaluation copy of eBook Organizer allows up to 10 books added to library.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In addition to the downloading by ISBN feature, book information can now be downloaded by book title. On the Add/Edit Book dialog box, enter the title in the Book Title text box, and then press the button next to text box. Then, simply pick the book that you are looking for from the book list.
· You can now define unlimited tags in a tag pool, and then attach up to 50 tags to any book. Go to menu Action | Edit Tags or press the toolbar button to add/edit tags in the pool. On the Add/Edit Book dialog box, select the Tags tab to attach/detach tags to the book.
· Customized Book Information (C.B.I.) is a book property that is not pre-defined, but can be customized by user. For example, there are two pre-defined authors for a book. If you need more, you can define CBI_0 as Author 3. Go to menu Tools | Options, then select the C.B.I. tag to customize the labels. Up to 10 CBI properties can be defined.
· Then, the customized CBI property is available on the C.B.I. tag on the Add/Edit Bo...