|Developer name||Alexis Megas|
|Software license||BSD License / FREE|
|Size||Installation archive size is 11534336 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
The BiblioteQ application was designed to be to be a complete and thorough library management suite.
For some categories, BiblioteQ provides a mechanism for querying the Library of Congress, or any other Z39.50-capable system, via the standard Z39.50 protocol; thus simplifying the data-entry process.
As for database support, BiblioteQ allows for connectivity to both PostgreSQL and SQLite database engines.
Here are some key features of "BiblioteQ":
· Cataloging of Books, DVDs, Journals, Magazines, Music CDs, and Video Games.
· Patron information.
· Rich search capabilities, including custom SQL queries.
· Cover images with drag and drop support.
· PostgreSQL accounts with various privileges.
· Administrator roles.
· Full PostgreSQL and SQLite support.
· Transactional database queries.
· Threaded data retrieval via the Library of Congress for Books, Journals, and Magazines.
· Print support.
· Support for requesting unavailable items.
· Item reservation.
· Listings of overdue items, requested items, and reserved items.
· Customizable item data, pricing information, and currencies.
· Item reservation histories for patrons.
· OFFSYSTEM URL support.
· Customizable displays.
· Embedded hyperlinks for localized searches of similar items.
· Front cover image retrieval via Amazon.
· Uniform functionality across various platforms.