|License price||19.9 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 1572864 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
Virtual CAT is an application created to help you organize your multimedia files in catalogs.
Everyone that burns CDs and DVDs and have lots of these must have a software like this to browse and find their files quickly.
If you always find yourself inserting CDs and DVDs in the drive only to see what is inside, so you urgently need Virtual CAT.
Here are some key features of "Virtual CAT":
· Automatically scan the medias and catalog files and folders.
· Visualization of folders and files like Windows Explorer
· Catalog content of compressed ZIP and RAR Files (more with available plug-ins)
· Locate Files and Folder quickly
· Extremely fast and powerfull. Search hundreds of medias in fractions of second.
· Extensible by the use of plug-ins ( SDK available soon)
· Very easy and intuitive to install and use
· Now accepts files sizes larger than 2GB (it now catalog file sizes correctly)
· Search Engine optmized (more than 400% faster)
· New plugins: MP3, NFO and ISO
· Blobs Support (To catalog binary content). Eg. The NFO plugin catalogs .nfo, .diz and readme.txt's files so their content can be viewed off-line. In the future, this feature will be used to catalog thumbnails of images and videos.
· Fixed a crash in the adding media screen when the system did not have floppy drive.
· Windows Vista compatibility improved.
· New Media Organizer
· Allows to change and explore the path of the catalog folder.