|License price||475 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 17406362 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7|
4-Sight Fax introduces a business-strength, Internet-enabled fax solution that will provide the digital communications portability and power you need to achieve profitability in today's increasingly mobile, fast-paced, cost-conscious economy.
4-Sight FAX continues to lead the network faxing industry, giving users PCs greater efficiency and more options for their messaging needs.
You can send, receive, prioritize and customize your faxes, addresses and cover pages with just a few clicks. Computer fax application at its best with the friendliest interface you can get.
Here are some key features of "4-Sight Fax":
Major speed improvement:
· A five-fold improvement for opening the version 6 fax client, a ten-fold speed improvement for queuing fax (1000+) broadcasts and a hundred-fold speed improvement for queuing large fax (5000+) broadcasts.
· Allows faxes to be forwarded to any email address in PDF format. You can check faxes while traveling or when working away from the computer where the 4-Sight FAX client resides. 4-Sight FAX v6.0, with the Email Suite, allows for faxes to be sent to a recipient's fax number, email address, or both simultaneously.
· 4-Sight FAX is also compatible with Microsoft Windows, providing even more network coverage. Mixed-platform environments can use 4-Sight FAX simultaneously without having to switch faxing applications, making this the only fax solution you'll have to buy.
Expanded Address Book:
· 4-Sight FAX has enhanced its personal address book with more room for client names, numbers, address groups and fax lists by expanding the server address book for 20 fields. Previously, under version 5, the Fax Server address book had a maximum capacity of 4 fields. And as always, a server-based address book is available and can be easily configured to hold frequently used numbers. This is an outstanding feature for businesses that want to send fax blasts to several thousand customers quickly.
Automatic end user fax notification:
· Under version 6, even when the program is closed, users can receive fax notification and immediately open and review new faxes within seconds. The same feature allows for convenient automated program update notification and installation.
Improved cover page editor:
· The improved version 6 cover page editor includes a more intuitive interface and provides greater flexibility allowing users to drag and drop multiple instances of any merge field.
Caller ID capability with logging and Block List fax blocking for Junk Fax:
· New Caller ID capabilities are built into version 6 and integrated within the fax log. Furthermore, Caller ID provides the capability to create black lists and block repetitive unwanted junk faxes.
Automated Line-Based Routing:
· Users can automatically route incoming faxes to specific users or groups of users based on the fax line on which the fax is received. This enhancement provides a cost-effective solution for companies supporting multiple departments with one fax server. It's also valuable for companies that want to assign individual fax lines to employees.
· Users can now alternate port number preferences for the fax server. When sending faxes using multiple fax lines, users can specify the outgoing fax line any fax will be sent on, providing improved workflow and accounting.
· 4-Sight FAX supports TCP/IP so all supported Mac or Windows systems can access the fax server via the Internet. This means you'll be able to send and receive faxes quickly and economically worldwide.
Worldwide Access to Fax Server :
· Wherever you are, your fax server is as close as the nearest Internet connection. 4-Sight's robust client interface also allows offline access to faxes by providing local folders.
· You can be sure that your fax renders images exactly the way they were designed. Now files are imaged on the client instead of the server, so fonts, logos and graphics are received the way you intend them to be.
Increased Queue and Address Book Size handling:
· Do you need to manage fax queues or address books exceeding 10,000 records? 4-Sight FAX supports fast loading and sorting of extra-large fax queues and address books.
On-line Help and E-mail Support:
· If you need fast answers to questions, context-sensitive help is only a click away. Because the program knows what you're working on, you'll have fast access to answers you need. A built-in menu item allows you to e-mail Soft Solutions directly with your questions.
· 128MB - 256MB RAM
· 40MB HDD space
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FAX Server: This release represents a major upgrade to the 4-Sight FAX Server Fax/modem engine. It provides compatibility for more modems, more fax machines and improves modem (and fax machine) communications and reliability, specifically with Class 1 modems and a wider variety of fax machines. This release was aimed at providing a solution to wedge modem states, which were occuring with greater frequency with Class 1 modems under newer releases of the Macintosh Leopard operating system.
· FAX Server: Added support for two (2) new modems. The MultiTech MT9234MU and the Multitech MT9234ZBA USB v92 modems.
· FAX Client: When the FAX Server is operating under Macintosh OS X, 10.5.4 or later, the client software could no longer see the server listed when creating a new account. This forced the user to obtain and physically type the 4-Sight FAX Server IP address into the new account window in the client. Both the Macintosh and Windows Clients now use Bonjour libraries and all FAX servers ru...