|License price||99.95 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 7549747 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
Aptus On Hold will help you plug voice tracks and sample music into your phone system.
The program has the ability to add more tracks later, from the Aptus On Hold Sound Library, available online. Sample the tracks and purchase the ones you like.
Here are some key features of "Aptus On Hold":
· Outputs high-quality digital audio, providing a rich listening experience for your callers.
· Mixes music and voice messages, dynamically creating a playlist based on your choice of tracks.
· Performs intelligent coordinating between music and voice messages, fading the music so that your callers can hear and understand your messages clearly.
· Allows independent control over volume of music and voice messages.
· Allows seamless integration into Windows, starting up when your computer starts up and beginning audio playback immediately.
· Can minimize to your system tray, allowing you to continue using your computer while Aptus performs its job in the background.
· Allows you to specify the order in which tracks are played. Alternatively, you may select shuffle mode, which intelligently shuffles the tracks so callers aren't likely to hear the same one twice while on hold.
· Lets you control the duration between voice messages.
· Has advanced scheduling features, allowing you to play messages or music during specific time ranges (e.g. office hours only) or specific date ranges (e.g. holiday seasons).
· Allows you to add tracks from different categories of voice (e.g. Spanish, English USA, English UK) and music (e.g. Classical, Christmas, Contemporary).
· Has a preview feature that allows you to preview a music or voice track before inserting it into your playlist.
· Allows you to record your own voice tracks directly from within Aptus On Hold!
· Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/Xp/2003 with DirectX installed.
· A Windows-compatible sound card
· 14 days trial