|Developer name||ABC-View Software|
|Size||Installation archive size is 1153434 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
Keep-in-Touch Pro is a contact manager specifically created for software and internet-related companies that want to keep their customers informed with the least bit of trouble on the technical side.
Keep-in-Touch Pro allows import of contact information from Outlook Express, a POP3 mailbox, or text files.
Keep-in-Touch Pro parses all kinds of order confirmation emails from e.g. RegSoft, RegNow, ShareIt, Kagi, and many more.
If your brand of order notification is not supported, let us know and we will add it. It is even possible to add your own DLL by using the developer's SDK!
Here are some key features of "Keep in Touch Pro":
· Import contacts directly from Microsoft Outlook Express
· As it turns out, most people like to use OE for their email communication. KIT Pro can import contact information directly from your OE message folders! It can even work with multiple identities in OE.
· KIT Pro allows any number of groups with any number of contacts. It is very easy to sort, filter and select. Cut and paste individual contacts or whole subsets from one group to another. Filter all duplicates and auto-select the ones you can delete. Filter all contacts that contain email errors. Detect non-unique contacts (that exist in more than one group).
· KIT Pro is not afraid of a few thousand contacts! Actually we work with test sets of 50.000 contacts, in which case sorting and filtering is still blazing fast.
· Import contacts from complex order confirmations
· KIT Pro is able to parse complex order confirmation emails and extract just the information you want to keep. This can e.g. be the name, email address, order ID and purchase amount.
· KIT Pro can parse emails from RegSoft, RegNow, ShareIt, Kagi, and many more. If you have special needs, let us know. Send us an example order email (feel free to change sensible information) and we will write the parser for it. There is even an SDK so that you can write your own!
· Cross-group check of contact info before sending
· Make sure not to send special discount offers to customers that already purchased! With KIT Pro you can verify if contacts exists in both groups, and remove all that have purchased from the trial users group. No more painful mistakes!
· All contact and group information within KIT Pro is stored in an XML document. You can easily edit it with another application, or view it. If you must somehow add your own data, you just have to write an XML file!
· Consequently, exporting data is as simple as reading or processing KIT Pro's XML file. It this does not suit you, you can also import and export data in a TAB delimited format (compatible with most databases).
· KIT Pro remembers everything.. First of all, actions are logged. Second, KIT Pro remembers which users have gotten which messages, so that you avoid sending duplicates.
· Add your own fields to any contact. Basic fields are First Name, Last Name and Email. You can add many more. Simply define them once and they will be parsed just like the others.
· It becomes really easy to change the "Dear user" for "Dear John". It is a matter of replacing "User" by the variable "%FriendlyName"! Use the power of personalization, users love to see their own name and details in mail addressed to them. Personalization does not stop at the message body. You can personalize all fields you like, also "Subject:", "To:", etcetera.
· You can use "message preview" to see exactly what your message will look like when it reaches the user. And you can send test messages to yourself just to make sure!