Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/sites/sdl/flylib.com/nav.php on line 196
|Developer name||PocketDevelop.com Birsi Inc|
|License price||29.95 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 7444890 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows XP / 2003 / Vista|
Mobilecontroller is your best assistant anytime you need it, such as remote controlling, text chatting, photo transferring, virtual camera ,screen capturing, system management, business presentation and more.
To put it briefly, this application will seamslessly integrate your PC and your mobile device together.
Here are some key features of "MobileController Professional":
Real-time Control and Display:
· Both mobile and computer screen have been synchronized and therefore they are one in the same
· Using a mouse or keyboard to operate on computer screen is just like using a stylus pen or keyboard working on the phone.
· Use of the computer keyboard to operate the computer screen is similar to doing the action on the phone
· Through this function, you can share the phone’s screen to friends throughout the world.
· Cell phone's camera can be used as a webcam, enabling chatting, online teaching and so on
· Send and receive text messages from a computer directly. It is much simpler and quicker than using the keyboard on a mobile phone.
· View the contacts on your computer.
· Supports scrolling contacts by letter.
· Keeps a history list of recent contacts.
· MobileController can transfer digital photographs into the mobile device conveniently.
· Automatically adjust picture based on the phone’s screen size using smaller space and suitable quality. This enables you to save much more pictures than before, potentially a thousand times more.
· Photo will be saved in “My Document” folder if the version of windows mobile is below 5.0 and to “My Pictures” folder if the version is 5.0 and up. And you can view those photos by using the tool that the system provides.
· Tips: You can make the transfer by dragging the picture into the MobileController screen directly
· CAB installation in a mobile phone is complicated, usually you need to download the cab from the computer through ActiveSync or copy it to a storage card, then use explorer to open CAB and install applications.
· By using MobileController .You only select the CAB you want to install, then MobileController takes care of the rest.
· Tip: Simply drag a CAB into the MobileController screen for installation.
· Synchronized clipboard is able to copy the text from a computer to your mobile phone conveniently.
· Supports Unicode text
System Information Display:
· Timely displays various system information.
· Display of manufacturer’s information.
· Operating system information involving version and model.
· CPU information, numbers and types
· Screen information, height, width and colors
· Memory information including current physical memory, ROM, virtual memory and unused space
· Status of main battery and backup battery
· It displays a list of running tasks, background tasks and services. You can activate or end tasks to your discretion
· To activate a background task, you can find it in the task manager. Those with light blue backgrounds are foreground and others are background tasks. Selecting one of background tasks and clicking the activation button sets the task from background to foreground.
· To release system resources, just simply click the stop button and program ends. However, terminating a task can cause side effects. Please be cautious too when using this function.
· It contains a variety of tools for Presentation.
· Support for loading of skins which can be DIY. It makes users feel like it’s their own.
· Click “Hide frame” to only display the screen, meaning it will not show the device’s frame, but vice-versa there is also an option to show contents of phone with a frame if the skin function was enabled.
· The tools can display the contents of the phone on MobileController window with a blank background. You can also have a choice in color to fill the background.
· The screen can be rotated by any factor of 90°
· It supports zoom, therefore the screen can range from 50% to 300%, and other options such as zoom out and restore the screen.
· Able to make graphic marks.
· Supports color selection and eight drawing tools consisting of: curve, line, circle, filled circle, ellipse, filled ellipse, rectangle, and filled rectangle.
· Drawings are mainly used to mark the screen for graphic tags
Mobile Device Reset:
· Includes a soft reset function
· There is also a hard reset function, which will restore original factory default settings of the device.
· Real-time capture of the phone screen
· Ability to copy to clipboard or save to a file
· Supports four image formats: BMP, JPG, PCX and PNG.
· You can capture screens with graphic marks and device skin
· You can decide a playing sound to play when capturing pictures
· Print a mobile phone screen shot and send to a printer connected to the computer
· Printer selection and page setup
· Print preview
· With or without graphic marks and/or skins
Allows multiple connection methods:
· Supports ActiveSync. Connect with the devices via USB, Bluetooth or serial port primarily. But one must always make sure Sync status is on the device is Ok.
· Besides ActiveSync , MobileController will support TCP/IP protocol, e.g., Wi-Fi, Edge, and 3G.
· Support internet connection.That means you can get access to your mobile phone in New York remotely from London
· At least 1M RAM for Mobile phone and 256M for computer
· A connected mobile phone (Smartphone, PocketPC 2003, WM5.0, WM6.0 or above)
· 20 uses allowed
· Nag screen