|Developer name||Stefan Albrecht Kuhr|
|Size||Installation archive size is 186368 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows All|
The ResChanger application was designed to change your screen resolution. ResChanger optionally can change screen settings only temporarily, without moving icons on the desktop.
ResChanger is a small utility that enables you to switch display settings (the combination of horizontal resolution, vertical resolution, color depth and refresh rate) dynamically from the system tray.
ResChanger will test any display setting you want to change to for 5 s. If your monitor cannot hold the sync during this test you should not change to the new settings. If you disable the test mode in the "Options" dialog you should be aware that you can seriously damage your monitor with settings your monitor cannot handle.
Here are some key features of "ResChanger":
· Automatic install and uninstall feature.
· Runs on both Windows 9x and Windows NT4/Windows 2000.
· German or English user interface which can be changed at runtime on the fly. Comprehensive help file support in both German and English.
· Test mode with configurable test duration.
· Switching to new display settings can be either temporarily or permanent.