|Developer name||Online Media Technologies Ltd|
|License price||29 $|
|Size||Installation archive size is 8912896 bytes|
|Operations systems||Installation of this software is supported on Windows 2K / XP / 2003|
AVS CD/DVD/BD Data Burner has a nice and simple interface,fast performance, a variety of features and supported media types make AVS CD/DVD/BD Data Burner a most convenient software to create data CD and DVD.
Here are some key features of "AVS CD / DVD / BD Data Burner":
· BLU-RAY DISCS RECORDING SUPPORT - Burn your data on the next-generation Blu-ray Discs and take full advantage of the new high-capacity storage technology (25 or 50 GB per Blu-ray Disc). With AVS CD/DVD/BD Data Burner it is as easy as common CDs or DVDs.
· WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES - AVS CD/DVD/BD Data Burner supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE.
· WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED CD/DVD DRIVES - Designed and tested for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, and Firewire drives. Works easily with most CD/DVD recording drives.
· TRUE MULTISESSION SUPPORT - Import previous session and add new files to an existing session - even for DVD formats. It does not matter what software you used to create this disc before.
· EASY FILE/FOLDER MANAGEMENT - Easily add, delete, replace, rename, and copy files and directories on CDs and DVDs.
· Write files or folders with right-click and selecting the Send To option.
· DISC IMAGE SUPPORT - Create, write and even edit disc images (ISO), remove or add files and folders from/to images.
· PROJECTS - Organize your burning tasks into projects to simplify everyday work.
· DATA VERIFICATION - Verify your recorded discs to make sure no data is lost.
· Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 800 MHz or higher
· RAM: 128 MB or higher
· Disc Drive: CD-RW, DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive, DVD-R/RW/DL, DVD+R/RW/DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE drive
· DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
· Administrative permissions (required for program installation and registration)
· Internet connection to register